Old January 30th 17, 02:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default Is there much on shortwave anymore?

Havana might be interesting at times, with all the changes bubbling up
in Cuba. I remember how uncensored Radio Moscow and, even more so,
Radio Vilinus became as the Soviet grip was loosening.

A couple of months ago, I heard a RHC music program which featured alot
of Gil Scott Heron, such as "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" and
such. In my imagination, at least, it sounded as if the show was
intended to reflect something inside Cuba rather than to encourage any
Che Guevara's still out there.

Or maybe, Cuba will drop SW just as things get really interesting, like
South Africa did.