Old February 2nd 17, 04:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D. Peter Maus[_2_] D. Peter Maus[_2_] is offline

Default EFF U AMAZON!

On 2/1/17 21:35 , wrote:
Libtard Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is now automatically adding state rip
thieving sales tax to online purchases. They are not required to do
so per Supreme Court ruling
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quill_...._North_Dakota

Amazon just lost my patronage and I spend thousands of $$$ per year
online. Typical libtard billionaire.

The Supreme Court decision says that entities not having a physical
presence in a state does not have to collect sales tax.

Amazon now has fullfilment centers in every state. A physical presence.

So, they now have to collect sales tax for online sales.