Old February 4th 17, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Memo: DhiaDuet

On Saturday, February 4, 2017 at 9:32:24 AM UTC-6, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On Friday, February 3, 2017 at 11:30:18 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:

In the 1990s after the collapse of the Soviet Union North Korea was
submerged into famine, many, many North Koreans died of hunger.

On 2/4/2017 12:40 AM, asswipe @138mail.com wrote:

Yes very sad. The US should have launched a Berlin Airlift type of
mission to feed the starving children.

And as much as North Korea hates us, what makes you think they would
ever let American planes land there? And if they did, it would be a de
facto admission that they could not feed their own people. Do you
*really* think they would let that happen? Your naivete of world affairs
is positively stunning, almost as bad as trump's.

That would have won the hearts
and souls of North Koreans for generations to come. But then the war
profiteers wouldn't be able to make their billions of $$$. War is a
racket.

Believe it or not, on this we agree. War IS a racket!

No North Korean has every done me any wrong.

Not yet any way...but in case you've not heard, they apparently are
doing a fine job of developing nuclear weapons and ICBMs to aim at the USA.

China is next door to North Korea. It depends on what China thinks.