Old February 4th 17, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default Memo: DhiaDuet

wrote:

On Friday, February 3, 2017 at 11:30:18 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:

In the 1990s after the collapse of the Soviet Union North Korea was submerged into famine, many, many North Koreans died of hunger.

Yes very sad. The US should have launched a Berlin Airlift type of mission to feed the starving children. That would have won the hearts and souls of North Koreans for generations to come.

We did. There was a large UN program to feed N Korea and we were the
biggest supplier.

I doubt anyone outside the security apparatus knew where the food was
coming from and they got first dibs on it and got to distribute the rest
to their loyal friends.

But then the war profiteers wouldn't be able to make their billions of
$$$. War is a racket. No North Korean has every done me any wrong.

War, militarization, starvation and fake news are Kim's rackets.