Old February 4th 17, 05:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default PYT – Pyongyang Time (Standard Time)

On Saturday, February 4, 2017 at 10:58:47 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Saturday, February 4, 2017 at 1:08:01 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Just a reminder to all I order to contact me: I follow Pyongyang time so don't screw up and be late.

Pyongyang Time (PYT) is 8:30 hours ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). This time zone is in use during standard time in: Asia. Pyongyang Time is a half-hour time zone. Its local time differs by 30 minutes instead of the normal whole hour.

PYT time now

2:37:37pm

Saturday, February 4, 2017

N.Korea has its own Juche calendar. The current year is ... 106.

Currently, 31 degrees in beautiful workers paradise Pyongyang. 50 degrees here, Quartzsite, Arizona is 52 degrees, Ulan Bator, Mongolia, 14 degrees. Get in touch with the weather.