Old February 7th 17, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] karabas2001@yahoo.com is offline

Default Memo: DhiaDuet

On Monday, February 6, 2017 at 2:16:24 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, February 6, 2017 at 10:34:02 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, February 6, 2017 at 12:01:32 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Saturday, February 4, 2017 at 9:32:24 AM UTC-6, Joe "the Kook" from Kokomo wrote:

Believe it or not, on this we agree. War IS a racket!

Now this is almost enough to make me reconsider my position. The resident libtard agreeing with me is scary but even a broken clock is right twice a day.
No North Korean has every done me any wrong.

Not yet any way...but in case you've not heard, they apparently are
doing a fine job of developing nuclear weapons and ICBMs to aim at the USA.

You stupid idiot libtards actually believe that? ROFL!!! Perhaps you should apply for a job with one of the military defense complex proganda outlets. Even if they did, which they don't, they would either obliterate or be shot down over the Pacific.

You need to stfu, you are simply too stupid to post in a public newsgroup.

What a tool.

Man, who blows a 28-3 lead? scoopnest.com ...Some of those big league games are 'persuaded'

Hyundai Ad U.S.Military Base Zagan, Poland

Stalag Luft III was located right next to Zagan. "The Great Escape".