Old February 10th 17, 03:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asswideshut@138mail.com is offline

Default The Big Valley

Stacy Harris died of a heart attack at age 54. That's too young to have a heart attack.

Brian Keith in the Westerners was another great program. Under the umbrella of the Zane Grey Theater production it only had 13 episodes. I have them all on dvd.
I liked his big dog named Brown. Brown was an accomplished actor, he was 'Old Yeller'. Brian Keith was a decorated Marine and committed suicide.

Think I will dig out my dvd's and watch F Troop. I like Larry Storch.