Old February 10th 17, 05:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asswideshut@138mail.com is offline

Default Grundig YB400PE

On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 6:12:31 PM UTC-6, Terry Deslippe wrote:
Hello All
I have the above radio this radio worked great the hole time I've had it. So about 2 years ago i put it away because I wasn't using it I took batteries out before putting it away. Last week I took this radio out to use it I put new batteries in it turned it on to a FM station in area but no sound and no signal on meter. So I am wondering if anybody would know what is causing this.
Thanks Again
All help is appreciated
TD

Have you pushed the reset button? It's located on the front of the radio, gently poke an opened paper clip into it.