Old February 10th 17, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Terry Deslippe Terry Deslippe is offline

Default Grundig YB400PE

On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 7:12:31 PM UTC-5, Terry Deslippe wrote:
Hello All
I have the above radio this radio worked great the hole time I've had it. So about 2 years ago i put it away because I wasn't using it I took batteries out before putting it away. Last week I took this radio out to use it I put new batteries in it turned it on to a FM station in area but no sound and no signal on meter. So I am wondering if anybody would know what is causing this.
Thanks Again
All help is appreciated
TD

Yes i have pushed the reset button nothing changes..
Thanks