Old February 11th 17, 05:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asswideshut@138mail.com is offline

Default Urgent Message: Need Advice

On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 9:07:50 AM UTC-6, Nyssa wrote:

Nabisco Ritz or Keebler Club Crackers.

You're welcome.

Nyssa, who is glad asswideshut is halfway across the country
if he's eating Limbuger cheese

Ritz crackers are made in Mexico. I'll consume food made in the USA thank you.

Keebler Club Crackers are made with GMO products, so says the box they are in. I'll pass.

Gee whiz Nyssa I understand you are angry with me for not taking you to Pyongyang last year but do you really have to attempt poisoning me?

Thanks for nothing from halfway across the country!