Old February 13th 17, 02:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
George Cornelius George Cornelius is offline

Default Urgent Message: Need Advice

In article , writes:
What kind of crackers should I get to put Limburger cheese on? Saltines, Club or Wheat thins?

If saltines, which brand? Keebler or Nabisco?

I will be drinking Old Style with my cheese and crackers.

There's still an Old Style?

Had a good friend - a retired MD - who lost his shirt on
Heilemann's (which was less than 100 miles from here and
presumably long since swallowed up by someone else). Seems
my friend had family ties of sorts. His contact - let's call
him a brother-in-law - was company treasurer and painted a
rosy picture of the company's future for a number of years.

I guess when everything goes sour, and it's not the mash, one
is morally and legally bound refrain from calling up the
brother-in-law and suggesting he might want to bail.

So now if you want to buy something locally brewed (other
than from Minneapolis/St.Paul where they still brew Pig's
Eye Pilsner) you buy something from the August Schell Brewery
in New Ulm, Minnesota. Plus you can still buy kegs of their
1919 Root Beer, the ostensible reason for the brewerey
remaining open during Prohibition.

There's also Liney's - but Chippewa Falls is quite a ways
from here. My MD friend always had Lineys around.

George

Thank you for your assistance in this very important matter.