Old February 13th 17, 06:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asswideshut@138mail.com is offline

Default Urgent Message: Need Advice

On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 12:53:50 AM UTC-6, wrote:

Ah Schmidt beer! http://www.schmidtbeer.com/ At my request my dad bought me a six pack of Schmidt Big Mouths on my 15th birthday with the proviso I drink it at home. I did and thought I was all grown up. Oh the memories. I'd give anything to go back in time, it was a much simpler and happy time.

"Schmidt. The beer that grew with the great Northwest!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EO3-Jpu7is