Old February 16th 17, 12:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Liberty Net

On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 1:03:00 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Ping Nyssa...

As one of the few interesting participants on the Liberty Net I'm interested in your thoughts and opinions on the current state of the LN.

For the record; Marty in NJ is always interesting and it is good to hear Al in Long Island back. That makes three of you. Wow the pickins sure are slim nowadays.

Did Al really win $5000 from Alex Jones for his video about Hillary Clinton?

I will never click on laslimes again. 64 of those worthless no damn good so-called news notifications shows up on my screen.I didn't read any of them, I kept on left clicking untill I got them all out of there. That Deer that got hit by that Airplane, that is all the news for today, maybe tomorrow and the weekend too. The local area so-call TV news around here, it is all about that Deer and the Airplane. About 40 Deer get hit by Airplanes every year in America.