Old February 18th 17, 07:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asswideshut@138mail.com is offline

Default Liberty Net

On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 1:49:34 PM UTC-6, Nyssa wrote:

You might also like to join the 3950.net chat that goes on during
the LN. Just send an email to Kevin with a request along with
your preferred user name for a login and password. It used to be
an open site and chat, but after months of drive by spamming
and troublemakers, the decision was made by Kevin and Marty to
require the email procedure for the initial login.

Same goes for any others still reading this thread who want to
join in the Liberty Net's official chat on Net nights.

Been there done that with the chat room. I was kicked out many moons ago because I had the temerity to disagree with the clique that dominates. No biggie. I have better things to do than sit at a computer observing a brotherhood of has been rednecks inhaling each others dicks.

I don't sugar coat things either Nyssa.