Old February 19th 17, 10:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Kevin Alfred Strom Kevin Alfred Strom is offline

Default Liberty Net

On 2/18/2017 2:26 AM, wrote:
On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 1:49:34 PM UTC-6, Nyssa wrote:

You might also like to join the 3950.net chat that goes on
during the LN. Just send an email to Kevin with a request
along with your preferred user name for a login and password.
It used to be an open site and chat, but after months of drive
by spamming and troublemakers, the decision was made by Kevin
and Marty to require the email procedure for the initial
login.

Same goes for any others still reading this thread who want to
join in the Liberty Net's official chat on Net nights.

Been there done that with the chat room. I was kicked out many
moons ago because I had the temerity to disagree with the clique
that dominates. No biggie. I have better things to do than sit
at a computer observing a brotherhood of has been rednecks
inhaling each others dicks.

I don't sugar coat things either Nyssa.

Speaking in that disgusting way about good people who didn't and
don't deserve it, whatever their faults may be -- along with
purposely and very obviously catering to others (others whose
positions are just as disharmonious with yours as the ones you do
attack), for whatever bizarre psychological reasons you may have --
is precisely why you were asked to leave. "Disagreement" had nothing
to do with it.

Wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--