Old February 20th 17, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Kevin Alfred Strom Kevin Alfred Strom is offline

Default Liberty Net

On 2/20/2017 12:28 AM, wrote:
[...]
Gee for a self proclaimed "genius" you are pretty stupid. Had you not posted this thread was dead. Now look at all the attention you've gotten yourself. Keep replying, this is fun!

I am interested only in preventing others from being hurt.
Re-posting fictions from the SPLC's laughable Web site isn't harming
me. Despite what the Jews and their employees did to me, I have an
excellent life: Here's some of my recent work (with special bonus
picture taken at a Trump rally!):

http://nationalvanguard.org/2017/02/...turner-part-1/

http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/10/...or-revolution/

To you, everything is personal. If you perceive that someone has
"crossed" you (and your threshold for this is extremely low and can
include just failing to agree with you), you go "all out" to attack
him or her _personally_, with no holds barred, regardless of the
consequences to the innocent. (That doesn't impress. As Molyneaux
famously says, "Not an argument!")

You were expelled _because you are that way_. Cutting and pasting
decade-old Jewish _merde_, then "threatening" to continue this
devastatingly masterful strategy if I don't shut up, just proves my
point. By all means, carry on.

Using obscene imagery (while addressing a lady, no less) to describe
the good-hearted people in the Liberty Net chat room, as you did
just the other day, proves my point too.

And you did exactly the same sort of thing months ago when we were
forced to ask you to leave.

You've done it again and again.

Assuming you actually are a man of our own race, the kindest advice
I could give you is this: Ask yourself why -- and at whom -- you are
so angry. Perhaps the real source lies deep in your past. Examine,
in your own heart, why you do what you do to the innocent people you
deceive with your insincere blandishments -- and the more numerous
innocent people you viciously and irrationally attack. Both they and
you deserve better.

You might consider the words of John Walter Wayland:

"Strive to be the man whose conduct proceeds from good will and an
acute sense of propriety, and whose self-control is equal to all
emergencies; who does not make the poor man conscious of his
poverty, the obscure man of his obscurity, or any man of his
inferiority or deformity; who is himself humbled if necessity
compels him to humble another; who does not flatter wealth, cringe
before power, or boast of his own possessions or achievements; who
speaks with frankness but always with kindness, sincerity, and
sympathy; who does not 'lick the boots of those above' nor 'kick the
face of those below' him on the social ladder; whose deed follows
his word; who thinks of the rights and feelings of others, rather
than his own; and who appears well in any company, a man with whom
honor is sacred and virtue safe."

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/