Old February 20th 17, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Keven Albert Strum[_2_] Keven Albert Strum[_2_] is offline

Default Liberty Net

On Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 12:32:03 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I didn't think it was possible for this group of geniuses to lower the bar any lower but they've managed.

Take a chill pill, there Mr. AW ...

Try to show some respect for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net. Sure they've lost a few good contributors.
Loose Orifice went to that happy ham shack in the sky.
Dawg Pe.. I mean Dr. Pepper went to the big house for a few years.
Chicken Fornicator just dropped off the face of the earth and a certain person (Rhymes with Kevin) won't comment on why he left.
I tell you what's wrong with 'em ..
They're child molesters.
They're baby killers.
THem people make me sick.
They come in there .. they don't know what they're talking about.
They don't have a job.
They live with their mama.
They're going to jail.
Innnn Arkin-Saw.