Old February 21st 17, 02:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asswideshut@138mail.com is offline

Default Liberty Net

On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 8:34:06 AM UTC-6, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Using obscene imagery (while addressing a lady, no less) to describe
the good-hearted people in the Liberty Net chat room, as you did
just the other day, proves my point too.

And you did exactly the same sort of thing months ago when we were
forced to ask you to leave.

You've done it again and again.

A blatant lie. I haven't been in your chat room for years. And I certainly have never emailed for the password to gain access to it. Post the user name and email address I used. You can't because it doesn't exist.

So that makes you a liar as well as a pervert.

Keep replying....the longer we can keep your profile in sight the better.

By the by, showed your pic to two ladies at two different times and it was hilarious because the first thing out of their mouths was identical...."oooo he's CREEPY!"...lol...