Old February 23rd 17, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] karabas2001@yahoo.com is offline

Default Amazing, incredible...

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 7:04:33 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
Joe from Kokomo wrote:

To use two of trump's favorite words, "amazing" and "incredible", I find
it to be both, that George Will, conservative Republican, said the
following about trump on Republican Fox news:

* buffoon

* political sociopath

* a bloviating ignoramus

* a counterfeit Republican

* a charlatan

* history's most unpleasant and unprepared candidate

* an arrested development adolescent

Don't believe it? Watch the tapes.

It would almost be funny -- if the dangerous clown described above did
not have his finger on the nuclear button. :-(

George Will, thanks for having the courage to state the truth...

TRUMP has had some success in deflecting attention to his character
flaws on by projecting them on others. "Lyin" Ted Cruz. "Crooked"
Hillary. True enough, but TRUMP tops them by a mile.

FAKE NEWS! now yells the FAKE BILLIONAIRE!

Fake it 'till you make it, right TRUMP?

From what I gather so far: We have a Fake President !