Old January 5th 04, 03:52 AM
Roger Halstead

On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 17:00:25 -0500, Stilz wrote:

Ron wrote:

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 02:51:26 +0000, Dave Woolf wrote:

snipped

IMHO: Take a close look at Times Microwave cables, I think it's a better
products than the equivalent Beldon.

Ron

I agree. Not to sound like an ad for Times Microwave but IMHO the stuff
is great and well worth the additional cost. I first started using it

Additional cost? It's been pretty much a few cents below 9913 most of
the time. :-)) (admittedly I have purchased any in a couple of years,
got enough to last for a while) And it takes the same connectors.

for S band and above. Today, it's the only type I got installed
anywhere.

I pulled out well over a 1000 feet of 9913 after the lightening strike
and ordered 1500 feet of LMR-400. I gave most of the 9913 to local
club members.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

Mike