Old February 25th 17, 04:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WWV will be OFF the AIR .

analogdial wrote:
"Isn't it OBVIOUS? The FEDS are well aware of your UN-AMERICAN attempts
to obtain the ABOVE TOP SECRET details and locations of America's ATOMIC
TIME PROGRAM. You have GOOGLESOURCED the entire internet and, of
course, come up with ZILCH. Not even CNN or the NEW YORK TIMES would
dare divulge the SECURE location of America's ATOMIC TIME TRANSMITTERS.

By now, I'm sure you're aware that the US Government has SELECTIVELY
BLOCKED your reception of ATOM TIME. I urge you to turn yourself in to
the FEDERAL DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND ATOMIC TIME SECURITY immediately.
There is nowhere or nowhen to hide. "

Sure looks like it came from YOU - in response
to my wanting to know the locations of WWV/B/H
transmitters!

You have proven yourself, in this thread to be both
a Bushie and a Trumpet. Undeniable!