Old February 25th 17, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default WWV will be OFF the AIR .

wrote:

Sure looks like it came from YOU - in response
to my wanting to know the locations of WWV/B/H
transmitters!

If this is in reference to the CRUISE MISSILES, I NEVER suggested you
intented to blow up the AMERICAN ATOMIC TIME STATIONS! I did speculate
that you may be thinking of building an ATOMIC TIME BOMB, build an
ATOMIC TIME MACHINE or sell America's ATOMIC TIME SECRETS to the Chinese
before TRUMP sells them to the Russians.

NOTE -- I NEVER suggested you were too STUPID to find the locations of
WWV's transmitters for your self.

You have proven yourself, in this thread to be both
a Bushie and a Trumpet. Undeniable!

TRUMP wants a big construction project? He should build an
All-American half wave vertical mast for WWVB. It would be
YUUUUUUUGE!!!! And it's location must be kept SECRET.