Old March 3rd 17, 12:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Who's Bankrolling Alex Jones?

On Friday, March 3, 2017 at 6:01:44 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
fakenewschecker.com ...And that is FAKE too! I saw fakenewschecker soon after I saw The Covert Report website with Susan Lindauer, sompin like that.

Why did democrats wear white to Trump's epic speech? ...Are you a suffragist?, did you wear suffraggette white during Trump's epic speech last Tuesday? Oh, you poor lost soul! Do you knowwww, in Iceland weather news, they also have Aurora Borealis lights predictions too.