Old March 5th 17, 12:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default A dead cat...and a mystery

On Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 4:01:46 AM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

On 3/4/2017 4:19 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
[...]

Gee, does this mean that trump really is Putin's boy? Might explain
why trump insults *everybody* EXCEPT his BFF Putin.

I am no Trump fanboy, and have written several pieces critical of
him, but I have to say this Russia hysteria from the leftists and
neo-liberals is pretty damned funny.

Maybe funny, but it doesn't make much difference. They don't like TRUMP
anyway. What does make a difference is the opinion of the Republicans
in Congress.

I had thought that TRUMP would be safe until the next recession. But
this Russian-Trump scandal keeps growing. The whole atmosphere changed
when Russian election hacking became pretty much regarded as an
established fact. TRUMP wanted to stop the sanctions on Russia, pretty
much saying "no harm, no foul". But, then what? Is Russia free to go
after Lindsey Graham and John McCain? Will it then be open season on
other Republicans who have taken strong foreign policy stands on
China, Mexico, Cuba? Why not?

I have to believe that there are LOTS of Republicans now who look to the
White House, (or TRUMP Tower or Mos-cow-Lago or whatever) and are
thinking "This guy doesn't have my back".

Mos-Cow-Lago, that is a Good one. Putin should build his version of a Mar-A-Lago. maralagoclub.com sompin like that. www.drudgereport.com Attorney General dinner at Mar-A-Lago. jimstone.is False flag on the way.. obungler may be INDICTED for the wire tap scandal.