Old March 8th 17, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asswideshut@138mail.com is offline

Default The Palmer Report Is Not News And It’s An Insult To The Left

On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 6:53:25 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:

Russian Salad Dressing ,,,at your local area food stores. They are going to say you have been cohabitating with them Rooskies.

I saw a guy in a Trump hat drinking a Black Russian at the bar last weekend. Guess that makes him a Russian puppet. Wondering if I should contact the FBI (aka Famous But Incompetent) to report this intel?