Old March 8th 17, 05:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default The Palmer Report Is Not News And It¢s An Insult To The Left

wrote:

On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 6:53:25 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:

Russian Salad Dressing ,,,at your local area food stores. They are going to say you have been cohabitating with them Rooskies.

I saw a guy in a Trump hat drinking a Black Russian at the bar last weekend. Guess that makes him a Russian puppet. Wondering if I should contact the FBI (aka Famous But Incompetent) to report this intel?

The guy in the hat is already on the FBI payroll.

Makes me wonder. Does the FBI send them W-2s? Do they have to write
"informant" on the tax form? Is "snitch" an IRS recognized occupation?