Old March 9th 17, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default The Palmer Report Is Not News And It’s An Insult To The Left

On Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 9:10:41 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 8, 2017 at 11:42:27 AM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:

The guy in the hat is already on the FBI payroll.

Makes me wonder. Does the FBI send them W-2s? Do they have to write
"informant" on the tax form? Is "snitch" an IRS recognized occupation?

I don't know. Perhaps Kevin Alfred Strom could tell us. Organizations such as the National Alliance and the KKK are modern day WPA projects for all the federal and state alphabet agencies.

I am fixin to hunt up some Bud Spencer and Terence Hill real good movies at Youtube