Old March 10th 17, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Bunk.

On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 2:43:33 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 12:27:54 PM UTC-6, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

tvbanter.net Bobby Buntrock: The Tragic Death of Hazel's Harold ...The car he was in slid off the bridge/road and flipped over. He couldn't get out in time because the car doors were stuck in the mud.

I recall a TV news report (maybe 60 Minutes) which said that there's a
continual problem with people skidding off seawalls or something like
that in The Netherlands. They reduced the death rate considerably by
teaching people that the can open the door or roll down the window AFTER
the interior of the car fills with water and equalizes the pressure.
The trick is to wait, don't panic and keep your face in the air
bubble at the high point.

Dunno if I could manage it. I mean, falling in the water would be a
TOTAL UNPLANNED SURPRISE, and DAMMIT THE DAMN DOOR WON'T OPEN, I WANT
OUT NOW and THE DAMN ****IN' WINDOW IS STUUUUUCCCK!!!!! ARRRRGH!!!!!!

I'd probably die of a panic attack before I drowned.

Always keep a ball peen hammer in your car. Update: FBI extensively used 'Best Buy' geek squad for secret surveillance ...Humph!, I don't beleive Best Buy geek squad people know so much. Mostly it is like they are OJT (On Job Training/Learning) when they work on people's computers. Commercial computer stuff already on the market that anybody can buy is better than that old junk that govt uses.

that Update: article is at www.drudgereport.com