Old March 18th 17, 01:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default American Stations

tom wrote:

Anyone listen to WWCR, WTWW or WBCQ?
i listen quite often and find they are doing great into Florida

Sure, I check in with Brother Stair from time to time but he's just not
as interesting as he used to be. I have to wonder how the SW
broadcasters will manage once the Prophet stops buying airtime. Given
that Brother Stair's fundraising is so closely coupled with false
predictions, I can't imagine he will continue on as a zombie broadcaster
like Pete Peters or Doc Scott.

Sadly, the real standouts of American K00k radio are gone. Even Alex
Jones, for all his bitching and fury, sounds like he'd like another trip
to Bohemian Grove, this time by invitation.

Wolverine Radio came in loud and clear last weekend.