Old January 7th 05, 06:03 PM
Scott W. Harvey

Al Parker wrote:
C-clips

It sure helps if you have 3 hands when using this method ;-)

Al, W8UT

Three hands not required. I can get one of these rings off in about two
seconds using the described method, with two hands, no problem.

I have seen the "official" tool that was originally used to
attach/remove these rings, and it is a fairly complicated
gizmo....Probably unobtainable unless special-ordered. With that tool,
it's a one-handed job.

-Scott

--
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS ABOVE!
Instead, go to the following web page to get my real email address:

Need a schematic? check out the Schematic Bank at:
http://techpreservation.dyndns.org/schematics/

Archive of alt.binaries.pictures.radio binary postings:
http://techpreservation.dyndns.org/abpr/