Old November 24th 16, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
[email protected] taxidrivemovie@gmail.com is offline

Default BEWARE OF JOHN PRINGLE (VE7JZ, VE7NVI)

It's funny how you screw a bunch of hams and in the end cry foul and proclaim yourself a victim. I'm sorry but this is not going to fly in my book, you are a scam artist and that's all there is to it.
Oh... by the way, do yourself a favour and do some research on NavCanada. You'll be shocked to find out it's not a government agency and what's even more shocking is that they have nothing to do with Crown Assets.... I know, boggles the mind, eh?
Happy scamming out of converted bus!