Old November 24th 16, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
[email protected] taxidrivemovie@gmail.com is offline

Default BEWARE OF JOHN PRINGLE (VE7JZ, VE7NVI)

You like that, eh??? Do yourself a favour and do some research on NavCanada. You'll be shocked to find out it's not a government agency and what's even more shocking is that they have nothing to do with Crown Assets.... I know, boggles the mind, eh?

I'd be more than happy to post our email exchange here to show everyone how eager you were to purchase this supposedly "ill gotten" equipment. Believe or not I still have it on my hard drive after all these years.

It's funny how you screw a bunch of hams and in the end cry foul and proclaim yourself a victim. I'm sorry but this is not going to fly in my book, you are a scam artist and that's all there is to it... there are many other hams on both sides of the border that will attest to this.

Happy scamming out of a converted bus!