Old January 29th 16, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
KB6NU via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin KB6NU via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [KB6NU] Learn about oscilloscope probes

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

Learn about oscilloscope probes

TestEquityÂ*and Keysight are sponsoring a free webcast with Keysight on
February 10 at 1 pm ET/10 am PT titled, Whats That You Were Asking About
Oscilloscope Probes? Heres what they have to say about the webcast:

Stay up to date on the latest technologies and solutions with complimentary
Keysight webcasts. Please forward this to others that would be interested.

Why this webcast is important:

We are all familiar with them oscilloscopes probes. We usually get one for
free with each channel for the oscilloscope we purchase. Just plug the
probe in and go, right? Well, not exactly. An incorrect probe or incorrect
probing technique can cause faulty measurements regardless of the caliber
of the oscilloscope being used.

In this webcast we will review the common types of oscilloscope probes
available today passive, active, voltage and current and what the numbers
on the probe datasheet mean. Understanding the probe specifications are key
when deciding which probe to use. We will also cover proper probing
techniques so that you can be confident in your measurement results.

Who should attend:

Design and test engineers, technicians, and managers.

[[Im sure that ham radio operators would be welcome and would get a lot out
of this, too.Dan]]

Register Now

The post Learn about oscilloscope probes appeared first on KB6NUs Ham Radio
Blog.