Old February 13th 16, 05:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Patty Winter Patty Winter is offline

Default Loop Antennas

In article , rickman wrote:

So how does your loop compare to the other antenna? I understand the
loops often have a better SNR. I know I've seen the name MFJ, but what
does it stand for again?

Are you referring to its real meaning or its nickname? :-)

I've never used any MFJ antennas, but I used one of their tuners to
get a decent SWR from an aluminum awning and was very impressed with
that product. (I got DXCC and then some from the awning.)

N6BIS