Old March 20th 16, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default [KE9V] Looking thru Windows

"KE9V via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin"
wrote in message

Perturbation

Looking thru Windows

http://ke9v.net/2016/03/19/looking-thru-windows/

I ordered a Dell XPS 13 laptop last week and it arrived a few days ago. I
had selected a configuration with an i5 processor, 8Gb of memory, and
256Gb of solid state storage.

Best of luck on getting the Win 10 computer to work with the ham programs.
It might get beter, but I have not had much luck getting several of the ham
programs to work with win10. and some would work if I did certain things to
get them going.

The ham computer I use is a Dell running XP. Many of the older ham
programs I have will not run on the 64 bit systems.