Old April 22nd 16, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N6PSE via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin N6PSE via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [N6PSE] Cluster abuse..

n6pse

Cluster abuse..

https://n6pse.wordpress.com/2016/04/22/cluster-abuse/

Todays topic is about why I strongly dislike DX Summit.

DX Summit was recently overhauled and much improved. Unfortunately it is
still a rather simple process to spoof or fake a submitters call sign.
While there is technology to prevent this, the owners of DX Summit have not
implemented it.

Today, my own call sign is being abused on DX Summit as it is being spoofed
to initiate fake P5 DX spots. I call upon the owners/operators of DX Summit
to fix your cluster to prevent this abuse!

What do you think?