Old April 25th 16, 01:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc
K9ZW via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin K9ZW via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [K9ZW] When North is not North - Deferred Maintenance has a Price

With Varying Frequency - Amateur Radio Ponderings

When North is not North - Deferred Maintenance has a Price

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WithV...m_medium=email

Spring at my home QTH brought some real weather extremes, including a few
very high wind events. Â*If I know about forecasts for mega-windsÂ*in advance
I will retract my tower and point the pair of Log Periodic (LPDA) Antennas
into the expected direction the wind is forecast to arrive from. But a
couple times I []