Old April 29th 16, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N6PSE via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin N6PSE via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [N6PSE] The P5DX story..moving on.

n6pse

The P5DX story..moving on.

https://n6pse.wordpress.com/2016/04/...ory-moving-on/

I had a nice chat with Wayne-N0UN (www.n0un.net) tonight on the telephone.
One thing is very clear. This man loves amateur radio as much as I do. In
the interest and betterment of amateur radio, I have decided to put away my
P5DX Story.

My hope is that it is a story that is developing and evolving and might
have a happy ending. This experience shows me that there are many aspects
of our hobby where improvement and healthy dialog is needed. Some of that
started tonight.

Best wishes,

Paul N6PSE