Old May 14th 16, 01:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
K9ZW via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin K9ZW via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [K9ZW] Maestro Initial Impression - FlexRadio Systems knocks out a Grand Slam with this accessory!

With Varying Frequency - Amateur Radio Ponderings

Maestro Initial Impression - FlexRadio Systems knocks out a Grand Slam with
this accessory!

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WithV...m_medium=email

Earlier this week I became a Maestro owner, and have now had a chance to
make a number of QSOs. Â*Really wish I could have taken some time off work
to pound out a couple hundred QSOs but wasnt going to happen. Initial
impressions are really positive here! Â*Set up was slick and easy. Â*I []