Old June 29th 16, 06:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.misc
W2LJ via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin W2LJ via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [W2LJ] More Field Day stuff

W2LJ's Blog - QRP - Do More With Less.

More Field Day stuff

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/feedb...m_medium=email

The local town newspaper, which I had mentioned yesterday, did a really
nice write-up about SPARC Field Day, in addition to carrying our Field Day
announcements:

https://www.tapinto.net/towns/south-...parc-to-spring

Hooray for Amateur Radio getting good press - at least in South Plainfield.

I've pretty much recovered from the weekend, but am still basking in that
post Field Day glow. One thing I forgot to mention ...... Dan KC2YRC and
Dave W2OIL ...... in addition to everything else they did for us - they
brought their drone on Saturday and took some video of the site from a
bird's eye-view.

If I get a copy, I'll try to post it to the blog. I saw a little of it and
it was really cool!

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!