Old August 8th 16, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx
KB6NU via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin KB6NU via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [KB6NU] QSLs: WB2PAY, KM4TUB

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

QSLs: WB2PAY, KM4TUB

I hesitate to say this, but I worked both Tim, WB8PAY and Chuck, KM4TUB on
phone. I told the story of how I came to work WB2PAY in a previous post. I
think that he may actually be the first station whose callsignÂ*spells a
word to actually call me. On the back, he wrote,

Your collection of 200+ word QSLs is awesome. Too bad there is no award
like DXCC for collecting QSLs from stations whose calls spell words. When I
was stationed in Alaska, I had the call KL7FBI. I always wished that I
could have worked UA0KGB.

I worked Rich, KM4TUB shortly after working N1SPY. I also told this story
in a previous post. Rich told me that he didnt have any ready-made QSLs,
but that he would print one out specially for me. Thanks, Rich!

The post QSLs: WB2PAY, KM4TUB appeared first on KB6NUs Ham Radio Blog.