Old January 6th 04, 01:12 AM
Reg Edwards

"Art Unwin KB9MZ" wrote
Very, very good Reg.

==========================

Art, nice to hear from a representative of the few who agree with what is
the bleeding obvious.

I am aware of your long outstanding problems about convincing folks of the
properties of your loop-coupled antenna proposals.

But I am too exhausted and too long-in-the-tooth to take part in the (by
far) unecessarily convoluted arguments.

Try KISS. Provide a precise, unambiguous picture of all dimensions and
submit it to a program capable of analysing it - if you can find one. I am
unable to provide any assistance myself in that direction.

May you and yours enjoy life in 2004 to the full.
----
Yours, Reg, G4FGQ.