Old January 9th 05, 03:24 PM
Fred McKenzie

Page 41 Pictorial 13 shows how to solder a shield wire of un specified
length
to RCA connector, Pictorial 14, how to solder RG-58 to a PL-259, and
Pictorial 15 Shows how to make two 4 foot cables using "small" shielded cable
and RCA connectors. Almost any heathkit manual or ARRL manual has instructions
on how to do this kind of soldering.

JK-

Thanks for the information. I'll insert your message in place of Page 41, in
case I can't find a copy.

The local club is attempting to help the widow of a Silent Key to dispose of
his equipment. I thought it would help the SB-200 sell if it had a manual.
(I'm also considering buying it if the competition isn't too great!)

Thanks.

73, Fred, K4DII