Old November 20th 16, 10:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
VE3EBY via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin VE3EBY via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [VE3EBY] Alpha Delta DX-EE Attic Install

Post : Alpha Delta DX-EE Attic Install
Author : ve3eby
Tags : Hamradio, indorr, install, stealth
Categories : Antennas

From Steven, KD8MKG

Installing the antenna in the attic, with rather hot conditions. Attempting
to perform a task like this in the summer can be downright dangerous. I speak
from experience. I was much younger then and we all learn with time.

[...]