Old April 11th 17, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asswideshut@138mail.com is offline

Default 59 Tomahawk Missiles @ $1.4 Million Per Missile = $82,600,000cost to

On Monday, April 10, 2017 at 1:57:33 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Never forget: ALL politicians are LIARS!

Bill Clinton: “I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.”

George H.W. Bush: “Read my lips. No new taxes.”

Franklin D. Roosevelt: "I have said this before, but I shall say it again and again and again: Your boys are not going to be sent into any foreign wars," he told voters in Boston. "I am fighting to keep our people out of foreign wars. And I will keep on fighting," he told voters in Brooklyn. "Your president says this country is not going to war," he assured voters in Buffalo.

George W. Bush: “Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.”

Abraham Lincoln: "Do the people of the South really entertain fears that a Republican administration would, directly or indirectly, interfere with their slaves, or with them, about their slaves? If they do, I wish to assure you, as once a friend, and still, I hope, not an enemy, that there is no cause for such fears."

John F. Kennedy: "I have previously stated, and I repeat now, that the United States plans no military intervention in Cuba."

Ronald Reagan: "A few months ago, I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and evidence tell me it is not."

Lyndon B. Johnson: August 1964, in Vietnam’s Gulf of Tonkin, two U.S. ships were reported attacked. Johnson went on the air that night and spoke to the American people about the “unprovoked” attack and the bombing response he ordered in retaliation against the North. In all, he ordered 64 sorties, bombing a coal mine, an oil depot, and much of North Vietnam’s navy.

Enough said.