Old April 12th 17, 08:19 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
[email protected] rffleenor@gmail.com is offline

Default Cb rules in canada

cb radio very good for transmissions short range. If problem run into happen squelch setting may give much needed solution. My country just made cb ok for citizens even though I am no in a band like you are meant to I talk good times anyway. I found new friends many on waves of radio very much more when mother nurture is calling the cq dx. I go by handle sweet mouth as it translated badly from mouth worker in original form. Call letters we can own choosing I have call letter LGBT for like going big talk. Many some not friendly when US is hearing, many word translate poorly and some are very offensive but I understood it is mistake through transgender of languages. Give me trucker talk long time if me hear on cb or call out for lgbt and I always get busy with you quickly if not busy with my end may be in hand sometimes sticky. Seventy sevens for now lgbt back on my side.