Old April 13th 17, 12:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default 59 Tomahawk Missiles @ $1.4 Million Per Missile = $82,600,000cost to

On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 12:38:54 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 2:51:05 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

Kellyanne throws shade. ...I had never heard of that before.

It's was a new one for me also. But then I lived over 50 years of my life before hearing the verbs vet and vetted before listening to it being blathered daily by the talking heads it for the last 10 years. Vet was always someone who served in the military to me. Oh well call me old fashioned.

'Washington Speak' is the weirdest language I have ever heard before. theduran.com says, BREAKING: Israeli war planes bomb Syria