Old April 15th 17, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asswideshut@138mail.com is offline

Default 59 Tomahawk Missiles @ $1.4 Million Per Missile = $82,600,000

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 9:00:38 PM UTC-5, George Cornelius wrote:

To venture even further from the topic at hand, my cousin
lived in that school's campus housing in that era as well.
No friend of the Republicans, he recounts a story of him
and some other boys cavorting with their bicycles in the back
yard of another resident, a certain Mr. Richard Cheney. And
learning first hand that even as an innocent child there were
certain people whose wrath you really, really did not want
to incur.

Not that it has anything to do with our narrative, or WMD's
that might have been spirited away from Iraq into Syria, or
anything like that.

But it is a small world.

George

Dick Head "I had other priorities in the '60s than military service" Cheney.
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/usa/dick-cheney/

Penis Cheney is a charter member of the PIECE OF **** Hall of Fame.