Old April 17th 17, 01:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default What Year Was This?

On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 7:07:18 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 4:47:36 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
wrote:

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 9:57:07 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

1955 was when the cars got sleek/streamlined looking, body styling. Back then, new cars were usually put on the market somewhere around October/November of each year.

I remember as a kid the annual roll out of new model automobiles was a much anticipated event by young and old. Everyone would go to local dealers just to look at them. I miss the good old days, everyone was much happier back then.

I remember the local car dealers would block out the display windows
until the "official" unveiling.

Nuclear EMP only works against 1970s devices and then, barely jimstone.is

foreignpolicy.com Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam As He Gassed Iran