Old April 17th 17, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
analogdial analogdial is offline

Default What Year Was This?

DhiaDuit wrote:

On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 7:07:18 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, April 17, 2017 at 4:47:36 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
wrote:

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 9:57:07 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

1955 was when the cars got sleek/streamlined looking, body styling. Back then, new cars were usually put on the market somewhere around October/November of each year.

I remember as a kid the annual roll out of new model automobiles was a much anticipated event by young and old. Everyone would go to local dealers just to look at them. I miss the good old days, everyone was much happier back then.

I remember the local car dealers would block out the display windows
until the "official" unveiling.

Nuclear EMP only works against 1970s devices and then, barely jimstone.is

foreignpolicy.com Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam As He Gassed Iran

Saddam gassed the Kurds and we didn't lift a finger, either.
According to some experts, gassing civilians promotes stability:

"Saddam Hussein throws a little gas, everyone goes crazy, 'oh he's
using gas!'" Trump said. Describing the way stability was maintained in
the region during that time, Trump said "they go back, forth, it's the
same. And they were stabilized."

-- Donald "goes crazy" TRUMP